Monday, July 11, 2011

a day to rejuvenate

What makes one wonder is exactly that. Here is my blog.Wm Boyd Phillips I. Since having kids, quite suddenly considering my past leading to my present, I have not yet got my stranglehold, so to say, on stability. This has caused me to be away from my babies, prayerfully not indefinitely, yet, such is life, I will to not give up on them.I do love you LeaHolli . So much so, you will know, if you do not now. 7/11/11   I am going to eat some spaghetti tonight. I am doing things. Lots of things. Here I will bring the "air" of what I am doing, so as to vent, amicably, amongst a rather large list of haters. I will still be me.I do and do and do, trust me, or just watch and see. Screw facebook. Screw myspace. I can let you in on this much, other than that, the circle is not too big around me. It helps. Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment